Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What does Lexi Think of Mom?

I am finally getting around to doing this tag. It was a fun one to do with Lexi and I tag Loni, Laura, Kerri and Becky.

What is something your mom always says to you?
"You can't have a treat until after you eat dinner."
What makes mom happy?
Giving her a kiss.
What makes mom sad?
When I do something naughty.
How does your mom make you laugh?
Cause you tickle me.
What was your mom like as a child?
She was like a treat. (What???)
How old is your mom?
61! (What the heck!)
How tall is you mom?
27 hands tall. (Okay. She actually used her hand to measure me.)
What is you moms favorite thing to do?
Make crafts.
What does your mom do when your not around?
She watches movies and stuff without asking. (More like cleans.)
If your mom becomes famous what will it be for?
She would be on the news. (Don't ask me where she came up with that. Hopefully I'm on the news as a journalist and not a convict. Have you seen this woman?)
What is your mom really good at?
Really good at making a snowman.
What is your mom not really good at?
Bad at getting ear wax out. WHAT?
What does your mom do for her job?
Arts and crafts. I guess I do sale crafts for $$$.
What is your moms favorite food?
Shrimp.
What makes you proud of your mom?
When she cuddles with me.
If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
Ariel (I have long flowing red hair and can sing fabulously. Ha! )
What do you and your mom do together?
Play games and cook together
How are you and your mom the same?
We dress the same.
How are you and your mom different?
You always put lip gloss on and sometimes I don't.
How do you know your mom loves you?
She gives me kisses.

4 comments:

jaime

That is so cute! I never knew you were such a good snowman maker :)

Shannon

I LOVE your Little Mermaid comment. I always love to see what the kiddos have to say about the parents. So cute!

Paige and Jason

isn't it funny to get inside their little heads and find out what they are REALLY thinking. So cute!

Anonymous

I amust say, you have aged incredibly well!!!
GO UTES!