Sunday, November 23, 2008

{12-0...Your Quest is Our Reality!}


What a great season! We are so happy for our Utes and look forward to BCS Bowling in January. To say that the last game of the season was exciting is a huge understatement! It was a fun game to watch and a great way to end our season. We really showed our opponent what "Quest for Perfection" means. I know, I'm really talkin' trash right now, but hey if the tables were turned believe you me, we would be hearing about it. We take it when we receive it, so guess what, we can also dish it out. Here are a few highlights of a great season.


University of Utah vs. Michigan
Great Season Opener




UofU vs. TCU
Black Out



The Black Out game vs. TCU was a very intense game. We knew a lot was riding on this game. Brian Johnson really kept his head in the game and helped his team pull out the win. Whew, I was so glad when this game was over. I love a good game, but this one just about killed me. My kids thought the world was coming to an end listening to Mom scream and cheer. At one point I even made Rowen cry. I can say that I didn't let out a naughty word even once. (I can't say I didn't think a few.)




Sorry, really crued, but very funny.


Brian Johnson


Paul Kruger


King Louis


Everyone at the game. I'm jealous that I didn't get to go. At least I got to watch it in HD. Now let's win that bowl game. Go Utes!

3 comments:

Braydon Nielsen

12-0 Baby!!! How about our Utes!! I love it Holy cow BCS here we come. Nice write up. You should add me to you blog sidebar :) Hope all is going well.

Loni

OH, Lindz, I wish you could have been at the game. It was seriously one of the funnest games to be at. Lots better than last year!! Way to go UTES! We love ya! Did Brad enjoy church yesterday?!

Braydon Nielsen

You know the cool thing about this win is that I am still beaming 3 days after. GO Utes!!!! Now lets take down one of the big boys, That would rock!!!